We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
it all started with some small, small and bitter onions that from cinderellas became princesses next to a piece of venison.
- 500 gr deer meat
- 100 gr smoked bacon
- 8 small onions
- 1 carrot
- 1 slice of celery
- 5 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons lard
- 100 ml wine
Preparation time: less than 90 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Deer with vegetables:
- the vegetables are cleaned and washed.
- the venison is kept for 30 minutes in cold water to draw blood from it.
- with a sharp knife, prick the meat and bread with carrots, smoked bacon and garlic.
- put the lard in a saucepan and when it is hot, fry the piece of meat well on all sides, add the vegetables and spices, put water to cover them.
- cover with a lid and boil for approx. 1 hour until the water has dropped and the sauce is formed.
- add the wine and cook for another 10 minutes.
- you can serve with rice garnish with mushrooms.
a glass of red wine goes on the hunt.