We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Quiche doesn’t have to take hours of preparation, in fact, using this cheat’s recipe, it only takes one minute
Savory egg breakfasts are often time-consuming: This microwavable quiche recipe is here to make your mornings more efficient.
This recipe is courtesy of Full Thyme Student.
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon whole milk
- 1 Teaspoon unsalted butter, melted
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 4 small grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/8 Cup torn pieces of fresh bread
- 1 Tablespoon grated cheese
- 1 Teaspoon fresh herbs, chopped, plus more for garnish