We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I had in the freezer a bag with organs ready for drob, how it was left over from Christmas and how I don't really eat drob, I didn't know what to do with it, so I improvised ...
- 12 pancakes
- 1 Kg (approximately) organs for drob
- 4 eggs
- 1 handful of wheat flour
- a little chopped dill
- 100 ml of milk
Preparation time: over 120 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Pancakes with fillet:
The pancakes are prepared according to the classic recipe. (I still have pancakes left and I filled them with acacia jam).
For the stuffing, proceed as follows: mix the boiled and chopped organs with 3 eggs, flour, salt and pepper to taste and a little chopped dill.
Fill the pancakes with this filling, fold them and place them in an oven tray.
Beat an egg, add the milk and pour the sauce over the pancakes.
Put the pancakes in the oven until golden brown.
I still have some leftover stuffing and I baked a few jigs.
I served the pancakes with sauerkraut.
First of all, prepare and bake the pancakes.
Then I chopped the tomatoes, greens and onions.
I put the onion in my cauldron. in the olive oil and then I added the spinach, vegetable soup, tomatoes and a pinch of salt and let it boil for about 15 minutes.
At the end I put out the fire and added the greens. After it cooled down a bit, I added the 2 beaten eggs and the grated cheese and 2 cloves of finely chopped garlic.
I lined a 26 cm diameter tray with baking paper and placed 2 pancakes, on top of part of the spinach composition. a little mozzarella on top.
And so on until the last layer consisting of 2 pancakes over which I put 1 beaten egg and grated cheese and put in the oven until the cheese is golden.
The recipe for pancakes with spinach and cheese was proposed by keoke on the culinary forum.
Serve the pancake cake with spinach and hot or cold cheese filling, as a main course or appetizer.
Beat eggs well with salt powder, milk and sugar, add flour and beat everything until all the lumps are dissolved. Add 2 teaspoons of oil, stirring constantly. The composition should be like a thin cream.
Let it rest for an hour. Then prepare the pancakes.
for the filling:
Rub grated cheese with sour cream, egg, flour, salt and dill.
Fill the pancakes with this composition, turn the edges inside and roll. Place them all in a tray, lined with butter, and on each slice add a thin slice of butter.
Leave in the oven for half an hour.
At the end, pour a cup of sour cream folded with milk, in which a little salt was put.
Garnish with dill and serve hot.
How to prepare pancakes stuffed with chicken breast
- Stir in a bowl 3 eggs, 350 ml milk, 200 g flour, 50 g melted butter and a pinch of salt.
- Bake the pancakes in a pan and take them out on a plate. Cover the plate with a lid to keep the pancakes soft.
- sit 300 g of chicken breast LaProvincia in a hot pan and salt to taste. When the chicken breast is well penetrated, take it out on a plate or chopping board.
- Chop the cubes 2 baked capsicums , 1 bunch of parsley and chicken. Add 150 g of cream , 100 g of corn, a pinch of salt and mix well all the ingredients.
- Put a tablespoon of filling in each pancake and wrap it in a square shape.
- Put baking paper in an oven tray and place the obtained squares.
- Put a few on each pancake 1 tablespoon sour cream and how many 1 slice of cheese.
- Put the tray in the oven for 20 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Enjoy a breakfast like you've never had before.
Stop preparing ordinary pancakes - the recipe for dough pancakes with filling!
The dough is prepared as for ordinary pancakes. The recipe is very interesting based on starch flour. Thanks to these ingredients, the dough has no lumps and the pancakes do not break. Thin and tasty with ham, bell pepper and tomato.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Add the butter to the warm milk, stir until it melts, then pour in the water and mix.
2. Beat the eggs with salt, using the mixer, then pour the milk into a thin thread, during which time mix continuously.
3. Combine the flour with the starch. Gradually incorporate the mixture into the egg composition, stirring constantly with the mixer. Let the dough rest for 15-30 minutes.
4. Cut the ham, tomato (remove the pulp) and the pepper into very small cubes.
5. Add the filling to the dough and mix.
6. Heat the pan well, grease it with oil, pour 1 pinch of dough and spread it over the entire surface of the pan.
7. Turn the pancake on the other side and bake for a few more minutes.
8. Fry all the pancakes in this way.
Very tasty and appetizing lace pancakes. Try these appetizer pancakes and you will forget the usual recipe.
Chicken liver. This is how you prepare the most delicious drob
We recommend this recipe very easy to make chicken drumstick.
Chicken Drob Ingredient
6 pcs. eggs
500 ml of milk
1 pinch of salt
1 tip of pepper
1 pc. chicken breast of about 1 kg
500 gr chicken liver
200 gr pipote and hearts
2 pcs. ties with green onions
Preparation Chicken liver
We wash the chicken breast and the pipettes, and the livers are cleaned of the skin and put in milk. Boil the chicken breast and pipettes. The livers are boiled in milk (so they will have a special taste). Put the mixture of drizzle, pipote and chicken breast through the mincer, and mix them. Wash and chop the green onion into small slices, then add it to the meat filling. Add 5 well beaten eggs, salt and pepper to taste. Grease with oil and line the trays in which we will bake the bread. Put the filling in the trays and add the remaining beaten egg on top. Bake until nicely browned on top. Let it cool a bit then we can slice the dough.
Pancakes with mushrooms and sour cream
Recipe of pancakes with mushrooms and sour cream it comes from a recipe for chefs, it caught my eye and I tried it.
I like recipes from cookbooks, they are like a science, very accurate and that really makes a difference. That's when I learned to follow the recipes. Obviously, well written and from reliable sources.
Because the recipes for chefs are for 10 servings, I halved the recipe, so what you see here is for 5 servings.
Recipe of pancakes with mushrooms and sour cream it is delicious, and the preparation is not very difficult. You can also add pieces of chicken breast.
It's worth a try too pancakes with mushrooms and sour cream.
Ingredients Pancakes with minced meat and mushrooms in the oven
- 8 thin pancakes, prepared according to my recipe for pancakes or according to your favorite recipe
- 300 grams of minced meat (I used leaner pork, you can also use beef, chicken, etc.)
- 1 fresh egg yolk
- 250 grams of chopped mushrooms
- 1 finely chopped small onion
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 small green pepper, finely chopped (I used 3 jalapeno peppers cleaned of seeds, but if you don't like it too hot use bell peppers)
- 1 celery stalk celery, diced
- 100 ml. dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 30 grams of butter
- 80 grams of liquid cream for cooking
- 1 bunch of parsley and pepper
- for sauce (optional): 1 shallot, 1 tablespoon oil, 20 grams butter, 1 teaspoon grated cornstarch, 150 ml. liquid cream for cooking, 100 grams of mushrooms, 1 teaspoon chopped green parsley, salt and pepper
Preparation Pancakes with minced meat and mushrooms in the oven
1. Heat a pan on the fire, add 1 tablespoon of oil and immediately the minced meat. Mix well until the meat is light in color and no longer tends to gather in lumps. Remove the meat from the pan and set aside.
2. Add the onion, celery, pepper and chopped mushrooms to the remaining fat in the pan. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until the vegetables are well softened and the liquid they leave evaporates. Add the minced meat back to the pan and pour in the wine. Cook over high heat until the wine has completely evaporated, season with salt and pepper and place in a bowl to cool.
3. While the filling cools, prepare the pancakes, taking into account not to add in the composition neither sugar nor flavors (vanilla, rum, etc.).
4. Turn on the oven and set it to 190 degrees Celsius.
Add the egg yolk and chopped green parsley to the cooled filling, the taste of salt and pepper is also suitable (it is good for the filling to be well peppered).
6. Grease with butter a gratin shape of a size suitable for pancakes (26 & # 21516 cm had my shape), the rest of the butter is kept aside. Fill the pancakes with 2 tablespoons of filling, then wrap and roll like stuffed cabbage.
7. Arrange the pancakes in the form greased with butter, spread the rest of the butter in flakes on the surface and sprinkle with 80 ml. of liquid cream. Put the pancakes in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
8. After 20-25 minutes, the pancakes are slightly browned on the surface and have absorbed the butter and cream from the form, becoming incredibly tender and tasty. Leave to "rest" for 10 minutes then serve, sprinkled with a sauce (which you like) or just cream.
9. Pancakes with meat and mushrooms go well with a brown meat sauce but also with a mushroom sauce with cream. I chose to prepare it and proceeded as follows: in a saucepan, I heated the oil, added the butter and then the finely chopped shallot, sautéing over medium to low heat until softened. I then added the finely sliced mushrooms and a pinch of salt and hardened them with the shallot for 3-4 minutes. I poured the liquid cream. Separately, I dissolved the starch and added it to the sauce. I boiled everything in a short boil then turned off the heat and added the parsley, salt and pepper to taste.
Other recipes for / with pancakes
Banana pancakes like "Ana Lugojana"
Pancake cake with urda, chocolate and fruit
10. I served the hot pancakes, sprinkled with the mushroom sauce and cream. Delicious!
Pork steak & # 8211 quick recipe
Pork steak & # 8211 quick recipe
Quick Drob Pork Ingredients Recipe:
- pig organs (liver, heart, kidneys)
- 3 bunches of green onions
- 2 dill ties
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- 3 raw eggs
- salt pepper
How to prepare quick pork tenderloin recipe:
The internal organs are washed well and then boiled in salted water. Foam and cook for 15 minutes. Once cooked, the organs are passed through the mincer together with the onion and greens. Match the taste of the salt and pepper mince and mix with the three well-beaten raw eggs.
In a lightly greased pan lined with flour, put half the amount of mince, place the boiled eggs and then put the rest of the mince mixture. Put the tray in the oven for 40 minutes and then let the pork chop cool in the pan.
Ingredients for the recipe for pancakes stuffed with sweet cheese
- Pancake ingredient:
- - Milk & ndash 500 ml
- - Flour & ndash 300g.
- - Eggs & ndash 4
- - Vanilla sugar & ndash 1 sachet
- - A pinch of salt
- - Sugar & ndash to taste (about 60 g) and depending on the filling, if they are with meat, we do not put sugar.
- - Oil & ndash 3 tbsp
- - Beet juice & ndash about 30 ml (I used boiled beet juice)
- - Carrot juice (juice from boiled carrot, 30 ml).
- Filling ingredient:
- - Cheese & ndash 500g
- - 20% sour cream - 4 tbsp
- - Sugar & ndash 80 g (or to taste)
- - Cocoa & ndash 2 tbsp
- - Lamiae bark
- - Milk chocolate & ndash 50g
- - Coconut flakes & ndash 50 g.
How do we prepare the recipe for pancakes filled with sweet cheese?
Prepare the pancake dough
To prepare the pancakes & ldquoChessboard & rdquo you can use the recipe for pancakes you love, at the end divide the dough into 2 equal parts, and then add in one the beet juice, and in the other, the carrot juice.
But I also write my recipe for preparing pancakes. In a bowl put eggs, sugar and vanilla sugar. We mix very well.
Add 250 ml of milk, mix. Pour the flour, mixing well. To avoid the formation of lumps. Add the other amount of milk and oil.
I mixed very well. We have to get a denser dough because we will add the vegetable juice. Divide the composition into 2 equal parts, in one we pour the beet juice, in the other the carrot juice. I had the juice left over from another recipe.
You can also use raw vegetable juice, but from experience I say that the ones colored with boiled beets are tastier.
Carrot-colored pancakes are just as tasty, either colored with unprepared carrot juice or boiled carrot juice.
In the pancake dough you can add grated orange peel or lamiae, so you will not feel the taste of vegetables. But we also like it without the peel.
Pancakes stuffed with sweet cheese, & bdquoChessboard & rdquo
We fry the pancakes in the usual way. Divide the pancakes by color. We cut the pancakes that will be the base of the chessboard vertically (about 1 cm & ndash strip), but not until the end.
We cut the other pancakes into strips of the same size (but cut to the end). We begin the process of weaving and we arm ourselves with great patience.
We knit one end on top, we cross the strip under the basic pancake, we follow the procedure until the end (from the pictures it will be clearer how they are woven).
Prepare the filling: In a bowl add all the ingredients and mix well.
We fill the pancakes. Carefully take a pancake & rdquoChessboard & rdquo and put 2 tablespoons of cheese.
We fold as we like, but with care, the composition could come out.
These pancakes can be eaten like this, just rolled or fried in butter on both sides. Serve with sour cream or whipped cream.
You can make white (simple) and black (with cocoa) pancakes, obtaining a true chessboard.
The recipe and the photos belong to Radmila Girbu and she participates with this recipe in the Great Winter Contest 2019: cook and win